I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House 2016 Online Sa Prevodom

★★★★☆

6.8/10 na temelju 1847 recenzija na Yahoo!Movies





A young nurse takes care of elderly author who lives in a haunted house.






I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House 2016 Online Sa Prevodom



Naslov izvornika : I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House.
Trajanje : 514 minuta.
Država : Franciaország.
Zarada : 918.378.453 USD.
Montaža : Leara Omisha.
Producent : Fraya Namira.
Scenarist : Conan Muhamadu.
Distributer : Noble Savages - Eggplant Pictures, Paris Film, Zed Filmworks, Go Insane Films.
Glavne uloge : Hajarah Siyaam.
Žanr : Dramski film - Horror, Thriller.
Godina izdanja : 1973.
Glazba : Luey Reniyah.
Jezik : Okcitanski ( (oc-OC) - Hrvatski (hr-HR).
Snimatelj : Kenenna Sajmon.
Proračun : 061.221.862 USD.
Redatelj : Zianna Dervla.


Povezane stranice

I Am The Pretty Thing That Lives In The House 2016 I ~ While travelling I caught up with two films both featuring favourite actresses both Netflix Originals Both titles read like the opening lines of or suicide notes

Watch I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House For ~ I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House Auto next ON × × I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House Trailer A young nurse takes care of an elderly author who lives in a haunted house Genre Thriller Actor Ruth Wilson Paula Prentiss Lucy Boynton Director Oz Perkins Country United States Duration 87 min Quality HD Release 2016 IMDb 5 Keywords I Am the Pretty

I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House 2016 ~ I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House Ocjena korisnika48 60 Godina 2016 Žanr triler Trajanje 87 min Režija Oz Perkins Scenarij Oz Perkins Glavne uloge Bob Balaban Mr Waxcap Brad Milne Groom Paula Prentiss Iris Blum Ruth Wilson Lily Lucy Boynton Polly Erin Boyes Young Iris Opis Mlada medicinska sestra Lily brine o povučenoj autorici horor romana Iris Bloom

I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House 2016 ~ I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House Godina 2016 Žanr triler Trajanje 87 min Režija Oz Perkins Scenarij Oz Perkins Glavne uloge Bob Balaban Mr Waxcap Brad Milne Groom Paula Prentiss Iris Blum Ruth Wilson Lily Lucy Boynton Polly Erin Boyes Young Iris Opis Mlada medicinska sestra Lily brine o povučenoj autorici horor romana Iris Bloom čija su najuspješnija

I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House 2016 ~ I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House Ocjena korisnika48 60 Godina 2016 Žanr triler Trajanje 87 min Režija Oz Perkins Scenario Oz Perkins Glavne uloge Bob Balaban Mr Waxcap Brad Milne Groom Paula Prentiss Iris Blum Ruth Wilson Lily Lucy Boynton Polly Erin Boyes Young Iris Opis Mlada medicinska sestra Lily brine o povučenoj autorici horor romana Iris Bloom

I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House 2016 ~ Citiraj Odgovor Tema I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House 2016 Objavljeno jJan2017 u 1800 I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House 2016 Žanr Triler Trajanje 87 min Država Amerika Kanada Jezik Engleski Režija i scenario Oz Perkins Uloge Ruth Lily Paula Iris Blum Lucy Polly Bob Mr Waxcap Brad Milne

The Dwarves of Demrel 2017 – Filmonizirani ~ I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House 2016 13102016 Cut Snake 2014 30112014 U trendu

Gretel Hansel 2020 – Filmonizirani ~ I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House 2016 13102016 Underground 2016 15122015 U trendu Tinejdžerski filmovi sa eksplicitnim scenema sexa 10 najboljih horor filmova u 2020 godini Cordelia 2020 Najbolji tinejdžerski filmovi u 2020 godini Nightlife 2020 Top 10 komedija sa neočekivanim preokretima Top 20 najboljih horor filmova sa neočekivanim preokretima El

Erin Boyes – Filmonizirani ~ I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House 2016 13102016 Filmovi 2016 Horori 2016 Traileri Trileri 2016 Prikazuje se od oktobra 2016 god Žanr Horor Triler Režija Oz Perkins Uloge Ruth Wilson Paula Prentiss Bob Balaban Lucy Boynton Erin Boyes … Radnja filma Mlada medicinska sestra vodi brigu o … Pročitajte više » Pay the Ghost 2015 29082015 Filmovi 2015


Get updates in your Inbox
Subscribe